Wednesday 29 July 2015

Easy Peasy Quiche

Been wanting to try this Quiche recipe that I had downloaded a long time ago.
I have made Quiche in the original pie form long ago...which my friends had finished off. As no one in my family will eat eggs...my wish to eat quiche was not fulfilled till now.
So here comes an Easy Peasy Quiche made in the microwave in minute.

Enjoyyyy!!!!


  • In a coffee mug, add a large egg, 1 & 1/2 tbsp whole milk, 1 tsp melted butter, salt and pepper and whisk till eggs are thoroughly mixed. 




  • Now add 1 tsp grated cheese, 1 tsp chopped tomatoes, 1 tsp chopped onion (lightly fried) and 1 lightly fried mushroom. 
  • Add half a slice of bread torn to small pieces. 
  • Now add herbs of yr choice - I added Dill seeds and Rosemary. Don't let the herbs sink to bottom of mug.





  • Place mug in microwave and cook for 1 & half min...till egg is cooked and quiche slightly puff up.


  • Enjoy with your favourite sauce or ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment